New Year Resolutions~

It had been a great year, 2008, a year of great change. Yes, changes. Mutual changes. I am not the same person anymore. Physically, mentally, spiritually, intellectually, verbally, my state of mind, its almost too much to bear. I am not sure if I liked everything happening to me at the same time, but I won’t complain, at least for now, who wants to stay the same, mundane and repetitive and tedious lifestyle, huh?


I am starting to see more perspective. Starting to think in other people’s shoes, not before dragging and hauling heavy emotional burdens and finally coming through the fog, I am. And it’s not easy at all.


Haha, another thing is that, I learn to laugh things off. Not having to win all the time is my new motto. Kind of. I guess I was way too hard on myself, always wanting to be this and this, but, guess what I don’t have to be all that to be good enough, I am special in my very own way, and I am well aware bout that.


One more thing, people especially are never what they seem to be, myself, people I liked, and people I don’t fancy half as much. So much wisdom in all the sayings before us, feel psyched out all of a sudden. Some people actually understood. Its… complicated.


Time for resolutions I guess, hope next year is going to be a blast.


  1. Please behave by smiling whenever I am not comfortable meeting new people or trying things I don’t like. It’s common courtesy.
  2. Please don’t forget to read the bible and pray and mean it every day, please finish reading the bible this year! No more hauling… it’s now or never.
  3. Please be more disciplined. At least don’t fall into temptations half that easily. Pray when you are weak.
  4. Please play nice. Friends are more important than what I already understand.
  5. Love thy family. I will love my family members, lovable or not. Be lovable for them too.
  6. No more slacking off on homework its sickening having to do a huge pile by the end of the week. For crying out loud!
  7. Continue to bake. Nothing other than myself is stopping me!
  8. Cultivate patience. Things will turn around. Not that being impatient will make things turn around.
  9. Take the time to be alone and think about things well and deep. Instead of following the tide, be myself, despite how strong the wave can be.
  10. be grateful and count my blessings! I am so unworthy of all these and yet He made everything possible for me~

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Starring me, as myself - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template